immigrations Week unit 11





I use the timeline in photoshop to make the animation.
The birds move to the UK. Then I add non copyrighted music from Youtube.
      

Comments

  1. Great! What do you think about the size of the birds? Are they too small to see the flag designs? Good piece of work. Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very nice but I suggest that you change the font colour from black to different colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good make it less loud

    ReplyDelete
  4. good work also make longer and less loud

    ReplyDelete
  5. the great thing about this animation is the sound, image and the moments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He could have made it more longer and even if he had more time he could improve it by extending it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found it good but you could make it a bit longer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! What do you think about the size of the birds?

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is good but it has a screeching noise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Image Trace

types of digital art