Unit 11 Animation and Review




Review

The idea for my animation was to show the college changing through use of colour. The changing is shown through the technique I used by the timeline in Photoshop. The texture was through the use of the software. The brief was to promote media courses in the college or values of the college.
I don't think the animation I made actually answers the brief. This was due to the lack of time.
My tutor likes the idea about using the changing colours, but it could have included something that would say about the courses. This could have been shown through text for example.
I did think about doing some characters for the animation. I could have shown them walking in to the classroom and doing practical work. The colours could have started changing when they walked in to the classroom, this would have suggested something exciting happening.
The entry level students were shown the animation and they provided some feedback.
1. They liked the changing colours in the animation.
2. They liked the way the pictures were made.
3. They didn't know what the animation was trying to say.


 I could improve the animation by adding sound effects and music to make more professional.
 I could  of added texts to make the animation to explain what's happening  and what it's about.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Image Trace

types of digital art