I Studio logo unit 16 Development work

Using the type tool I wrote I studio. The letters are called Phosphate and I picked it because it has the line within the line. I changed the colour to red and white.



I used the pencil tool to draw a shell shape and put it behind the logo. I liked the shape. 

The ruler idea was to give it the idea about being a design studio. People use rulers for straight lines and making measurements accurate.


I also tried out the shapes of the letters in 3D by extruding them. It makes it look clear and more solid.












I  used adobe illustrator to make the i studio logo. I used the texts tool and change the text to 3D by   using 3D effects tool. I was asked to make a i studio logo I draw logos on my art book. These I might have scanned to use.

My logo looks like arabic calligraphy. I thought it would help make the design international.







This is the final design in colour

This is the black and white logo

MM"""""""`MM          .8888b oo 
MM  mmmm,  M          88   "    
M'        .M .d8888b. 88aaa  dP 
MM  MMMb. "M 88'  `88 88     88 
MM  MMMMM  M 88.  .88 88     88 
MM  MMMMM  M `88888P8 dP     dP 
MMMMMMMMMMMM                    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Image Trace

types of digital art