Logo Research Unit 16
Thursday, 19 January 2017
Logo Research Unit 16
Logo are used to identify companies and organisations. There are many different types of logo including:
Word mark logos which uniquely style texts that spell out the company brand name.
Combination mark logos combine a word mark with a graphic. A well designed logo combination mark that looks good just as a word mark.
Emblem logo encases the company name is within the emblem like a shield for example.
Symbol or icon is a type of logo represents the company in a simple bold manner without texts.
The program Illustrator is often used to make logos as the shapes and letters of logos can be made any size and still look good.
This logo has a white white background with a black fill inside it. It is a letter b in upper case. It is simple and bold.
to make first I would used the shape tools. Then I would select the shape and added a black fill for the background.
After I'll uses the warp tool to make it look like a b. I'll stretch the letter to make it look bold.
The Veryday logo has the name in dark brownish green colour. The font looks modern and is a sans serif one. The letters seems to have some little sections cut out from them.
Using a symbol at the front of the word, the logo is a combination one. Rectangle shapes make a heart icon to the left of the logo.
The shape has three different fills. The colours are bright pink, purple and the other shape is filled with a gradient. Selecting a shape the gradient tools are used to put the gradient in the shape. The gradient can be from dark to light or other colours.
The No Picnic logo has a bright red background fill and a gray frame with a gray fill.
The front of the texts has a white fill and uses simple shapes to make the letters. Rectangle shape tool used to make the letters. The shapes can be added together using pathfinder tools. The style is the simple one.
The brass logo has a silver background. It looks a bit darker towards left and might have a gradient in it.
The front of the texts use shapes to make the texts and has white lines.
I would uses the shape tool & uses rectangle tool. I uses the knife tool to cut up the shapes.
The software you will need is Adobe Illustrator to create this logo. It is a very simple design and very clear to see.
This logo is the same as the black one above just different colours.
The logo has a black background with a multi color fill in the b shape. The shape made to by using the shape tools.
First I would used the shape tool. Then I added a multi color fill gradient for the background.
After I'll uses the warp tool to make it look like a B.
The william morris logo is black and white.
There's flowers everywhere in the frame and scrolls.
The texts has old style font with a black fill.
If made today the logo designer uses Adobe Illustrator to add shapes.The flowers can be made with the pen tool or traced over using some pictures
The imagination logo has a dark gray & black background and uses two fills.
The texts uses is transformative style and has a white fill squashed together. It looks sharp and too squashed.
They used Adobe Illustrator to add a rectangle. Then a black fill by Selecting the object using the Selection tool. Click the Fill box in the Tools panel or the Color panel to indicate that you want to apply a fill rather than a stroke.
Combination mark logos combine a word mark with a graphic. A well designed logo combination mark that looks good just as a word mark.
Emblem logo encases the company name is within the emblem like a shield for example.
Symbol or icon is a type of logo represents the company in a simple bold manner without texts.
The program Illustrator is often used to make logos as the shapes and letters of logos can be made any size and still look good.
This logo has a white white background with a black fill inside it. It is a letter b in upper case. It is simple and bold.
to make first I would used the shape tools. Then I would select the shape and added a black fill for the background.
After I'll uses the warp tool to make it look like a b. I'll stretch the letter to make it look bold.
The Veryday logo has the name in dark brownish green colour. The font looks modern and is a sans serif one. The letters seems to have some little sections cut out from them.to make first I would used the shape tools. Then I would select the shape and added a black fill for the background.
After I'll uses the warp tool to make it look like a b. I'll stretch the letter to make it look bold.
Using a symbol at the front of the word, the logo is a combination one. Rectangle shapes make a heart icon to the left of the logo.
The shape has three different fills. The colours are bright pink, purple and the other shape is filled with a gradient. Selecting a shape the gradient tools are used to put the gradient in the shape. The gradient can be from dark to light or other colours.
The No Picnic logo has a bright red background fill and a gray frame with a gray fill.
The front of the texts has a white fill and uses simple shapes to make the letters. Rectangle shape tool used to make the letters. The shapes can be added together using pathfinder tools. The style is the simple one.
The brass logo has a silver background. It looks a bit darker towards left and might have a gradient in it.
The front of the texts use shapes to make the texts and has white lines.
I would uses the shape tool & uses rectangle tool. I uses the knife tool to cut up the shapes.
The software you will need is Adobe Illustrator to create this logo. It is a very simple design and very clear to see.
This logo is the same as the black one above just different colours.
The logo has a black background with a multi color fill in the b shape. The shape made to by using the shape tools.
First I would used the shape tool. Then I added a multi color fill gradient for the background.
After I'll uses the warp tool to make it look like a B.
The william morris logo is black and white.
There's flowers everywhere in the frame and scrolls.
The texts has old style font with a black fill.
If made today the logo designer uses Adobe Illustrator to add shapes.The flowers can be made with the pen tool or traced over using some pictures
The software you will need is Adobe Illustrator to create this logo. It is a very simple design and very clear to see.
This logo is the same as the black one above just different colours.
The logo has a black background with a multi color fill in the b shape. The shape made to by using the shape tools.
First I would used the shape tool. Then I added a multi color fill gradient for the background.
After I'll uses the warp tool to make it look like a B.
The william morris logo is black and white.
There's flowers everywhere in the frame and scrolls.
The texts has old style font with a black fill.
If made today the logo designer uses Adobe Illustrator to add shapes.The flowers can be made with the pen tool or traced over using some pictures
The imagination logo has a dark gray & black background and uses two fills.
The texts uses is transformative style and has a white fill squashed together. It looks sharp and too squashed.
The texts uses is transformative style and has a white fill squashed together. It looks sharp and too squashed.
They used Adobe Illustrator to add a rectangle. Then a black fill by Selecting the object using the Selection tool. Click the Fill box in the Tools panel or the Color panel to indicate that you want to apply a fill rather than a stroke.







Comments
Post a Comment